The challenges of the energy, demographic and digital transitions inheritantly generate investment requirements within our territories.
In order to meet these requirements, we have selected infrastructure that will achieve positive, tangible, and measurable changes, helping the territories in accelerating these transitions: attractivity, employment, common good, social ties, and digital inclusion. To sustainably and positively transform the territories takes time. We are fully aware of this and invest for the long term, in order to optimize the services provided by the existing infrastructure. Our infrastructure investments are made in tangible assets, generating regular and secure cash flows, serving public or collective interests.
- Analysis of the essential nature of the object within a risk/return analysis
- Analysis of sensitivity to a wide range of macroeconomic risks
- - Analysis of sensitivity to identified transition risks (e.g., climate change)
- Modulation of technical, financial, and legal structuring settings, taking into account the risk analyses of the previous step
- Monitoring of the activity with regard to identified risks
- Regular stress testing to update the initially estimated resilience level
Our CSR approach during each stage of our investment process
- Excluded sectors: coal, hydrocarbons coming from tar sand and shale, heavy and extra-heavy oils, any oil or gas project in the Arctic
- Alignment of an overwhelming majority of investments with the European taxonomy
- Internal assessment via tailor-made questionnaire, based on the Sustainable Development Goals and the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and climate criteria
- External due diligence
- Design of a roadmap for the project
- Dedicated questionnaire and updating of the action plan
- Extra-financial chapter integrated into annual reporting
- Valuation of extra-financial performances for companies in the portfolio
- Exit questionnaire
We have implemented a Responsible Investor Charter, governing the funds we manage and the projects in which they take part.